Why choose King's Gate Club
as your retirement home?
|Answer: When you choose King's Gate Club you not only purchase a home, but also you become a partial owner of all the facilities and amenities included below which truly makes this
A WAY OF LIFE
|Consider if these facilities and amenities were added to a single family house or condominium, what would the total purchase price be? Comparatively, KGC is your best investment.
King's Gate Club Facilities and Amenities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool is heated and lit for 24-hour use. Landscaping includes generous patio areas, flowers and shrubs, and a fishpond.
- Recreation Hall contains KGC Office and Administration, Kitchen, The main hall (400 capacity), stage, dressing rooms, Piano, Sound system, Projection system, Bingo system.
- Library/Billiard Room contains 4 standard size pool tables, poker tables, and an active library.
- Fitness Center with 2 treadmills, universal strength training machine, etc.
- Ceramics/Crafts Room with 2 kilns.
- Game Room with poker tables and other amenities.
- Video library with VCR's and DVD's.
- Heated Jacuzzi.
- Saunas in men's and ladies rest rooms/showers.
- Woodworking shop.
- Twelve Shuffleboard Courts.
- Two tennis courts, two horseshoe courts.
- Men's, Women's and Couple's golf leagues.
- 9 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Bocce Court
- Boat & RV Storage
- The Social Organization is known as the Round Table. Owners are automatically members. The Round Table Committee (9 members) is elected by the owners.
- All homes are at least doublewide. Their sizes range from 1000 to 2000 square feet.
- The lot sizes are generous; the overall density is 4.2 units per acre, much less than the usual 8.5 units per acre commonly found.
For more information:
Or visit the King's Gate Realty Website
Return to: Top/Menu Home Page Site Map